Pay attention to the sister's attempts to misdirect and paint a different "target, freeze it, personalize it", and polarize people's attentions.
A Muslim student who said she was harassed on the subway by drunken, hate-spewing white men shouting “Donald Trump!” lied to police because she broke her curfew, law enforcement sources said Wednesday. (Did the young woman ever give thought to the consideration that her false report would distract public attention away from actual cases of harassment?)
(Y), 18, joined a growing list of local and national alleged hate-crime victims when she told cops she was taunted Dec. 1 on the No. 6 train by three men who called her a terrorist and tried to snatch her hijab off her head while straphangers did nothing.
But (Y) finally broke down Wednesday and was arrested after she admitted to detectives that it was all a big lie.
“Nothing happened, and there was no victim,” a police source said.
Police sources say (Y) made up the story because she didn’t want to get in trouble for breaking her curfew after being out late drinking with friends.
Her strict, Muslim parents allegedly forced (Y) to shave her head over the incident and were upset that she was dating a Christian, sources said.
The bareheaded Baruch College student, not wearing her hijab, was charged with filing a false report and released after her arraignment early Thursday in Manhattan Criminal Court. A relative covered (Y)’s face with a black down jacket as she was escorted into a waiting SUV following her brief court appearance.
She faces up to a year in jail for each charge.
- take responsibility and make amends.
- do not blame the police for exercising due diligence. If you choose to involve the police, let the police do their work and don't whine or have a tantrum when they find evidence that indicts you of a crime. Accept the consequences.
- do not blame the media when they responsibly identify and publish inconsistencies in a criminal's statements. In other words, "Don't shoot the messenger." Criticize the media when they behave like pests and ravenous wolves and spread their own lies.
- do not blame the media for communicating a family's problematic behaviour which interfered with the public's right to safety and security founded on the rule of law.
- do not blame one's own religious-cultural community for not covering for the behaviour of a teenager and those who have attempted to blame white male Trump supporters for the unfortunate complications related to what appears to be a dysfunctional family.
Muslim parents forced daughter, 18, to shave her head for 'going out drinking and having Christian boyfriend' - and lying to cops about Trump supporters' racial attack to cover her tracks.
- Y, 18, was arrested on Wednesday for filing a false police report.
- She claimed she was attacked by three Donald Trump supporters in New York. Y told police she was called a 'terrorist' on a subway train on December 1. College student later posted about the 'traumatizing' ordeal on Facebook.
- Went missing for days afterwards sparking a frantic missing person's appeal.
- She was arrested on Wednesday and charged with making her story up. Sources say it was so cover up for a late night out drinking with friends.
- Her older brother A was charged with lying to police in 2012. He told them he was assaulted but was later charged with breaking into cars.
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.—Rules For Radicals by Saul Alinksy.If the subjects of the news reports are victims at all, they are victims of the culture war being waged against citizens by the relativists who, hating all forms of authority except their own (twisted opinion of reality), are merely fascists who fear exposure and a loss of power.