- dissent-ery, verbal diarrhea
- aversion to Light
- hallucinations characterized by doctrinal and historical revisionism
- grandiose delusions ("My teaching trumps the Gospel!")
- martyr complex ("All the big bad orthodox people have exposed my teaching error... waaa!")
- the Sacrament of Penance.
- the Holy Rosary prayed with the intention of requesting from God the grace to be unceasingly faithful to His will and to the Magisterium of the Church.
- attending the Latin Mass (Usus Antiquior) or the Ordinariate Mass (Divine Worship) or an Eastern Catholic Church.
- observing a permanent fast from liberal or progressive religion commonly found in parishes run by Fr. Narcissist and Sister Pantsuit.
- cancelling one's subscription to and recycling all copies of the National (c)atholic Reporter. (Though not as satisfying as incineration and watching copies of the NCReporter go up in flames, we on Vancouver Island, supremely enlightened beings that we are, recycle everything... or so we claim. At least by reducing NCReporter pages to reusable pulp, something good might come from trash—e.g., paper for a book by Cardinal Burke.).
- listening to homilies by Archbishops Athanasius Schneider and Charles Chaput, reading articles by Cardinals Sarah and Müller, etc.
- reading the lives of the saints.