Among the faithful teachers,
- the Bishops of Costa Rica
- Bishop Philip Egan, Portsmouth, UK
- Bishop Thomas Olmsted, Phoenix, AZ
- Archbishop Charles Chaput
- the Bishops of Alberta and the Northwest Territories, Canada
- the Bishops of Poland
- the Bishops of the USA
- Cardinal Gerhard Müller, Prefect of the CDF
The Body and Blood of Christ is God's gift to sustain those repentant sinners who honour His will by keeping His commandments (St. John 14:15-23). Those who, having repented of their sins and are in a state of grace, are thus able to enter into communion with the Lord and receive His blessing.
God gives grace to those who trust in Him. The grace of God enables the faithful to live heroic lives of virtue (cf., Chaput Intervention, Synod on Family). People can change if they truly accept God's invitation to newness of life and let Him be Lord of their lives.