- Christ restored marriage and elevated the institution to a sacrament, the sacrament of matrimony.
- The family is as God designed it, not as men (some errant cardinals, bishops and priests and other heretics) imagine it to be.
- All who repent of their sins and who call on the mercy of God, and with complete sincerity of heart resolve to amend their lives and live in conformity to the design for authentic love which God has revealed in and through Jesus Christ, are acceptable to God.
- Those who choose to persist in sinful lifestyles will suffer spiritual death as a result of their alienating themselves from God's plan for love and marriage and the family. Those who love God keep His commandments (St. John 14:15-17).
- The Sacrament of Penance was given to us by Jesus to reconcile sinners to God and His holy Church. He loves us too much to leave us stuck in our sins. "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (St. Paul's Letter to the Romans 6:23)."
- Contrary to what regressive individuals might imagine, God does not think and act as we do. Jesus commands us to "be perfect as (our) heavenly Father is perfect (St. Matthew 5:48)."
- Grace, the life of God, is available to help us grow in holiness and to help us keep God's life preserving commandments. To help us fully conform to the will of God more deeply each day, we need but ask for the grace that God offers.
So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter (2 Thess. 2:15). Guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the godless chatter and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge, for by professing it some have missed the mark as regards faith (1 Tim. 6:21-22).