|Canadian Air Task Force (ATF) Lithuania | RCAF|
The freedoms we enjoy are not something we can take for granted. Events of recent years should serve as poignant reminders to Canadian citizens that others devotedly serve on the front lines at home and abroad protecting us from physical and economic harm.
- contact your local police/RCMP detachment or send them a card of appreciation and Christmas wishes.
- contact a local Canadian Legion and/or drop off a Christmas card containing a note of gratitude for services rendered to the citizens of our country and the citizens of other countries.
The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, as it had been told them.—St. Luke 2:20
- Feed the hungry;
- Give drink to the thirsty;
- Clothe the naked;
- Shelter the homeless;
- Visit the sick;
- Ransom the captive and visit the imprisoned;
- Bury the dead.
- Instruct the ignorant;
- Counsel the doubtful;
- Admonish sinners;
- Bear wrongs patiently;
- Forgive offences willingly;
- Comfort the afflicted;
- Pray for the living and the dead.