FBI investigating Ashley Madison website hack -owner
- Red—an appropriate colour choice for those areas with the highest concentration of AM users: sin; blood; wrath; a rash.
- Is it reasonable to suggest that the above stats likely correlate to some degree to sexually transmitted diseases among cheating spouses and the abortion of children conceived as a result of their affairs?
- Hey—isn't that the Eastern seaboard of the United States? Washington, DC.—the seat of America's national government! And... New York, NY—the financial centre of the world! The US looks bleak. Central Europe looks dismal, as does the entire East coast of Brazil.
- It used to be that crowned heads, movie stars and dictators were the main actors in the debauchery games. Now everybody including Joe and Jane Average seems to be in on the act (of adultery).
- The only ones likely not complaining in the wake of the data release are divorce lawyers.
- Will priests be kept (a lot) busier in the confessional attending to a flood of repentant sinners?
- The hangovers people drag into the workplace this coming Monday will likely be forged over a weekend of confrontation and a coming to terms with infidelity.
- Is Cardinal Kasper dreaming up ways to permit (unrepentant) serial adulterers to receive Holy Communion?
- Are Planned Parenthood execs thinking that they can relax now that the spotlight has shifted on to the Ashley Madison scandal? The videos that expose Planned Parenthood's genocidal warfare on women and the innocent unborn are not going away.
- Naturally, Ashley Madison corporate folk are downplaying the data release. Denial, obfuscation, spin... are actions one might expect from a corporation that enables adultery.
- Those terrorist groups which hate Western nations can expect to spread their influence with little opposition as the West falls in 10... 9... 8... 7... . Patience is a virtue. Groups such as Islamic State, however, are certainly not known for their virtue.
- It is impossible to imagine the magnitude of the emotional carnage that may ensue in the wake of the disclosures.
We are now seeing the full effect of a loss of religion in people's lives. People in the West, infected with a license to commit treason against one's spouse and family, are experiencing the consequences of freedom from sexual and social responsibility. People have sold the religion of God and bought into a religion of man. Was the trade worth it?