- the inability or unwillingness to distinguish between what is ethical and unethical.
- proneness to selective hearing.
- the inability or unwillingness to see the immorality of one's actions.
- proneness to making one's own immoral behaviour the measure of what is right and wrong.
- It is certain.
- It is decidedly so.
- Without a doubt.
- Yes definitely.
View the unedited interview HERE: http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/cmp/investigative-footage/
The congressional investigation was announced as House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) called on the Obama administration “to denounce, and stop, these gruesome practices.”
“Nothing is more precious than life, especially an unborn child,” Boehner said in a statement. “When anyone diminishes an unborn child, we are all hurt, irreversibly so. When an organization monetizes an unborn child – and with the cavalier attitude portrayed in this horrific video – we must all act.”
"Today's video of a Planned Parenthood official discussing the systematic harvesting and trafficking of human body parts is shocking and gruesome. This same organization is seeking to open an abortion clinic in New Orleans. I have instructed Louisiana's Department of Health and Hospitals to conduct an immediate investigation into this alleged evil and illegal activity and to not issue any licenses until this investigation is complete. I am also asking the FBI to assist DHH in investigating this alleged criminal activity by this organization."
"Our top priority is the compassionate care that we provide. In the video, one of our staff members speaks in a way that does not reflect that compassion. This is unacceptable, and I personally apologize for the staff member's tone and statements," said Richards.
Our top priority is the preservation of profit. In the video, one of our staff members speaks in a way that exposes our inhuman activities. This is unfortunate, and I'll do whatever it takes to deflect responsibility for said inhuman activities.
Secondly, there is nothing compassionate about the work that Planned Parenthood carries out, i.e., fetal dismemberment and the trafficking of human body parts, for the sake of profit. Only in some death camp run by genocidal maniacs would Planned Parenthood's agenda be lauded as compassionate.
—Sorry. Was the tone of voice of the preceding paragraph unacceptable? If offended, please re-read Cecile Richards' "apology" and apply it to your understanding of her attempted mitigation of her corporation's liability for crimes against humanity.
- Black Genocide: http://www.blackgenocide.org/planned.html
- Additional resources: http://studentsforlife.org/planned-parenthood-and-racism/
Failed tactics of the relativists:
- The video has been highly edited. The partial view heresy. Claim that a report fails to provide a true, nuanced and unbiased account.
- Her tone of voice does not represent our mission. Shift the narrative to the "colour" away from the content. Confuse emotion with facts, or vice versa. Speak with passion to convince others of one's moral rectitude. Appeal to emotions, not reason, to avoid a real consideration of the facts.
- Let me be clear... we're the compassionate people. Canonize yourself. Speak with passion to convince others of one's moral rectitude. Appeal to emotions not reason to avoid a real consideration of the facts.
- You cannot believe them... they hate women. Demonize the opposition by accusing them of harassment (which is like accusing the police of harassing criminals who engage in the trafficking of women) in order to distract and deflect attention away from one's behaviour.