- Make the Sign before and after saying grace at lunch.
- Make the Sign when passing a Catholic church.
- Make the Sign and pray for our emergency workers whenever you hear a siren or encounter emergency workers performing their lifesaving duties: Father, please watch over our emergency workers and the people they serve. In Jesus' name. Amen.
- Make the Sign over your children. Trace the Sign on their foreheads. Children—Sign your parents.
- Make the Sign at the beginning and end of your day as a request for blessing and as your rededication of your life to Christ.
So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter (2 Thess. 2:15). Guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the godless chatter and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge, for by professing it some have missed the mark as regards faith (1 Tim. 6:21-22).