- Fr. Timothy Scott Removed as Basilian Spokesperson After Hurling Obscenity Toward Cardinal Burke.—Kathy Schiffer at Seasons of Grace.
- Vatican Alleged to Have Intercepted Synod Book.—Edward Pentin at Newsmax; Reports: Card. Baldisseri ordered interception of copies of book mailed to Synod participants—Carl E. Olson at Catholic World Report.
- Cardinal McCarrick confesses that he was lobbied to support Cardinal Bergoglio—Alexis Bugnolo at From Rome.
- Vatican Spokesman Threatens to Sue Catholic Blogger—Austin Ruse at Breitbart.
- Cardinal Pell: "You must stop manipulating this Synod."—Susan E. Wills at Aleteia.
Instead of offering hope, some Catholics are giving each other rope to hang themselves. We should cut that rope by using this Lenten season to discipline ourselves in tried and true ways: fasting, abstinence, prayer and almsgiving. Rather than strangling ourselves with the rope of retribution, it's better to use said rope to lash away own sinful behaviour. Do penance for any and all sins. Bring yourself down (in humility) before someone else does it for you.